Impax at a Glance
Welcome to our Media Center
Our Mission - To be a leader in the development, manufacturing and marketing of generic and branded pharmaceuticals utilizing our formulation expertise and unique drug delivery technologies, focusing on opportunities that increase shareholder value and provide long-term profitable growth.
Corporate Fact Sheet
- Founded – Impax Laboratories was formed in December 1999 through the merger of publicly traded Global Pharmaceuticals and privately held Impax Pharmaceuticals.
- Headquarters – Hayward, CA
- Chairman – Robert R. Burr
- President & CEO – Larry Hsu, Ph.D.
- Employees – Approximately 1,000
- 2012 Revenue - $582 million
- Approved ANDAs (Abbreviated New Drug Applications) – 66
- Stock exchange listing – Nasdaq: IPXL
Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
121 New Britain Blvd
Chalfont, PA 18914