Impax at a Glance
Welcome to our Media Center
Our Vision is to build a specialty pharmaceutical company which enhances the lives of patients, provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for employees, and creates outstanding value for customers and stockholders.
We will do this by leveraging our competencies and identifying complementary business opportunities to develop and market generic and branded pharmaceutical products in order to achieve sustained growth and a leadership position in our industry.
Corporate Fact Sheet
- Founded – Impax Laboratories was formed in December 1999 through the merger of publicly traded Global Pharmaceuticals and privately held Impax Pharmaceuticals.
- Headquarters – Hayward, CA
- Chairman – Robert R. Burr
- Interim President & CEO – J. Kevin Buchi
- Employees – Approximately 1,400
- 2016 Revenue - $860 million
- Stock exchange listing – Nasdaq: IPXL
Mark Donohue, IRC
Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
602 Office Center Drive, Suite 200
Fort Washington, PA 19034