Become a Part of Our Team
Our mission to create and deliver world-leading pharmaceutical products requires a team with exceptional talent, skills and dedication. If you want to share in that mission, consider joining our team.
Strong Employees Make a Strong Workplace
We believe that a strong workplace is one that is focused on teamwork, as well as personal and professional success, and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our high standards in research, manufacturing, administration, sales, support and service.
If you have a solid research skillset, a commitment to excellence and are looking for a stimulating career with strong benefits in a fast-growing company, talk to us.
Impax provides a safe and pleasant working environment, an opportunity for growth and development and is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive pay and the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision plans are available for you and your eligible dependents, are pre-taxed and are generously funded by the company.
- Medical - PPO & HMO options for you and your eligible dependents. Includes prescription coverage.
- Dental - PPO & DHMO options available. Plans include in-network and out-of-network benefits and coverage for orthodontia.
- Vision Plan - provides for exams, lenses & frames.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) - Allow you to use pre-tax contributions to pay for unreimbursed medical and or dependent care expenses.
- Basic Life insurance, AD & D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability programs paid for by the company.
- Supplemental Insurance - offers the option to purchase additional life and disability benefits for you and your dependents at a discounted rate.
- Long-Term Incentive Plans- new hire and ongoing performance-based restricted stock awards offered for most positions.
- Retirement Savings 401(k) - Impax provides a generous company match of 100% of the first 5 % you invest, which vests over a three-year period, based on years of service.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – a generous bank of time which may be used for vacation, sick or personal emergency time. Twenty (20) days are accrued during the first year of employment.
- Holidays – Ten (10) company-designated and paid holidays per year plus Two (2) Floating Holidays.
- Bereavement Leave - paid time off to be used in the event of the death of a family member.
- Jury Duty – paid time off to be used while on your civic duty without affecting your PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - provides no-cost confidential assistance to you and family members to cope with life, work, legal or family concerns.
- Health Advocate - a personal source available to assist with medical issues and a host of wellness initiatives.
- Educational Assistance Program – reimbursement of qualified educational expenses for approved undergraduate or advanced degree courses.
- Payroll Direct Deposit - safe and convenient form of pay.
- Free parking - available at all locations.